This site is dedicated to the BEST, most decorated club, with the BEST fans, in MLS history.
Your 2007 & 4 time MLS Supporters Shield Champions & 4 time MLS Cup Champions: D.C. United!

Another Fanatical D.C. United Supporter

My photo
Alexandria, Virginia, United States
Welcome! I have been an avid Washington Capitals fan since 1977, when I attended my first game at Capital Centre, in Landover, MD, just 5 minutes from where I grew up in Bowie. I held season tickets from 81-92 there, in section 126, L. I then held season tickets from 99, until 07 at Verizon Center, first in 410 H, then in 408 E, then 408 A. This blog gets its name from where my seats have always been..."Behind The Goal Line". Being born and raised here in Washington, D.C. I also am an ardent & lifelong D.C. United, Nationals, and Redskins fan. This blog is not intended to be a "news" source, or anything of that nature, rather, it is just one lifelong fan and supporter's musings, opinions, thoughts, rants, perspectives, and observations on all things Caps, from on the ice, in the stands, to the front office, and around the NHL too. I will attempt to keep this updated as often as I can, so check back often as this is a work in progress.

Friday, January 25, 2008

Black & Red's Intial Posting - Welcome!

Hello fellow Black & Red supporters, and soccer fans in general! I have finally decided to start a blog which will focus on one of my favorite things in life, D.C. United Soccer! I am a current season ticket holder, and have been regularly attending United matches since day one back in 1996. I have missed about 3 home matches since the 2003 season. I am currently a member of La Barra Brava since the beginning of the 2004 Season.

This blog is not intended to be a "news" source, or anything of that nature, rather, it is just one lifelong fan and supporter's musings, opinions, thoughts, rants, perspectives on all things D.C. United from on the pitch, in the stands, to the front office, and around MLS too. I will attempt to keep this updated at least once weekly, so check back often as this is a work in progress and were just getting started! Here's hoping for a gr8 2008 for D.C. United!!!!!!

EDIT: If you have any content you would like me to add, or you would like your blog or site linked to from this site, then please by all means contact me via email or through leaving comments here. I will add any content or links that are DC United, Soccer, US Soccer, MLS, or International soccer related. Thanks!

No comments:

Current Weather at RFK Stadium